Features and benefits of coconut oil.
– Coconut oil is a natural coconut smell like fresh coconut. Light texture. Eating easier.
– Cold extraction process. And purified by standard procedures.
– Packed in plastic jars for food storage is not particularly long.
– Clean and maintain the value of the fully saturated coconut (saturated fat).
– Will freeze when the temperature is below 25 degrees Celsius and melts back into the same clear oil at higher temperatures.
– High heat. Can be used for cooking that requires high heat and long as well.
– Medium chain fatty acids (MCFAs) can be digested and used to generate energy more easily than long-chain fatty acids (LCFAs).
Because the molecules are smaller. Can be digested and absorbed into the blood to pass directly to the liver. Converted to energy quicker.
– Contain high amounts of acid Lauric acid as breast milk.
– Medium chain fatty acids (MCFAs) and three types Caprio acrylic acid (C-8) and Caprio acid (C-10) and Los acrylic acid (C-12).
– Makes the skin smooth, soft skin with vitamin E natural.
– Hair and scalp for healthier hair soft, shiny black.
Eating coconut oil.
– For Adults eat 1-4 tablespoons daily.
Baby Please reduce the ratio by weight.
– Used cooking oil instead of other plant immediately.
– Use margarine instead. For cooking, bread.
– Mixed into drinks in order to eat the oil easier.
– Mixed with rice to cook up. Or other food.
– To appearances from head to toe. Hair, makeup wipe, skin, massage the skin.
– To scour the roll inside the mouth to absorb toxins (Oil Pulling Therapy).
Made with the best technology. By cold extraction, centrifuging coconut milk (wet pressed & centrifuge extracted).
Used cooking oil instead of other plant immediately.
Use margarine instead. For cooking, bread.
Mixed into drinks in order to eat the oil easier.
To appearances from head to toe. Hair, makeup wipe, skin, massage the skin.